Have you ever wanted to create the best mermaid nails? Here’s a super easy nail tutorial that I created for The Wonder Forest.
What You Will Need:
- Base Coat & Top Coat (I used OPI – Start to Finish)
- Teal Nail Polish (I used Beyond the Nail – Teal Creme)
- Holographic Top Coat (I used Beyond the Nail – Radiant Glow)
- Mermaid Scale Nail Guides (I used Beyond the Nail – Mermaid Scale Nail Guides)
- Rhinestones (I got mine off eBay)
- Apply base coat to all your nails.
- Paint 1-2 layers of your teal nail polish on all your nails.
- When completely dry, place your mermaid scale nail guides on top of your nails and press it firmly on so the sides stick to your nails.
*NOTE: Do these next steps 1 nail at a time!*
- Paint over the nail guide with your holographic top coat nail polish.
- Immediate peel away the nail guide while the nail polish is still wet, then continue to do the same on the rest of your nails.
- After completing each nail, apply a layer of top coat to each nail.
- OPTIONAL: While the top coat is still wet, stick on some rhinestones around your nail!